Art. 14 DSA:
1. Providers of intermediary services shall include information on any restrictions that they impose in relation to the use of their service in respect of information provided by the recipients of the service, in their terms and conditions. That information shall include information on any policies, procedures, measures and tools used for the purpose of content moderation, including algorithmic decision-making , and human review as well as rules of procedure of their internal complaint handling system. It shall be set out in clear, plain, intelligible, user friendly and unambiguous language, and shall be publicly available in an easily accessible and machine-readable format.
2. Providers of intermediary services shall inform the recipients of the service of any significant change to the terms and conditions.
3. Where an intermediary service is primarily directed at minors or is pre-dominantly used by them, the provider of that intermediary service shall explain the conditions for and restrictions on the use of the service in a way that minors can understand.
4. Providers of intermediary services shall act in a diligent, objective and proportionate manner in applying and enforcing the restrictions referred to in paragraph 1, with due regard to the rights and legitimate interests of all parties involved, including the applicable fundamental rights of the recipients of the service, such as the freedom of expression, freedom and pluralism of the media, and other fundamental rights and freedoms as enshrined in the Charter.
5. Providers of very large online platforms and very large online search engines shall provide recipients of services with a concise, easily accessible and in machine-readable format summary of the terms and conditions, including the available remedies and redress mechanisms, in clear and unambiguous language.
6. Very large online platforms and very large search engines as defined in Article 25 shall publish their terms and conditions in the official languages of all Member States in which they offer their services.